This blog started as a whim three short months ago. I was just going to see what happened, see if I could stick to consistent updating, run a trial, so to speak. I can’t tell you how therapeutic it’s been for me. Maybe it’s been more of a cause for therapy for you.In which case, I don’t apologize – I’m a social work student, I’ve gotta keep my peers in jobs.
We’ve developed a little bit of a community here, so I thought for this week’s 7 Quick Takes, it’s time I gave all of you readers a chance to introduce yourselves to each other, pull up a chair, and get comfortable.
You can use the following meme* as an example, or just free-form it. Let’s do lunch!
Visit ConversionDiary.com for more!
Yes, fellow Conversion Diary fanatics, I did steal this idea from Jennifer. BUT IT’S AWESOME! WHO WOULDN’T?? Forgive me?
1. Where are you from?
2. What’s your religious background?
3. If the world was facing nuclear disaster and you had to disappear into a bunker for three years, what would you bring with you? (Assuming food, water, and clothing were already prepared for?)
4. In your religious experience, who had the most profound influence on you?
5. If you have one, who is your Confirmation saint?
6. Favorite Christmas tradition?
7. Least favorite Christmas tradition?
*These are legitimate questions I always wonder about people as soon as I meet them. I just rarely have an opportunity to frame them in context. But this a blog. Who needs context?