Thanks to Jen at conversiondiary.com for hosting!
1. This is a no-frills edition, because I still have no computer and am writing this in bed, on my phone, in the middle of the night, wide-awake with the remnants of a stomach bug. Bleh. So any grammatical errors or awkward wording blame on my exhaustion or iPhone auto correct.
2. I actually finished these ten minutes ago but my phone spazzed when I hit publish and I lost the whole thing. I cried. It’s been a long week, leave me alone.
3. I’ve found myself typing in random destinations on google maps and pondering what it would be like to just pump my car full of gas and take off for a few days. I have a serious case of wanderlust. So, anyone want to roadtrip with me? Or be the destination of a roadtrip? 😉
4. My godmother gave me a miraculous medal blessed by PJPII that her sponsor gave her when she converted. Yes, she’s fantastic, I know. I attached it to my main rosary’s center and try to pray at least a decade or two during ORU’s mandatory twice-weekly chapel services – with intentions for the conversion of the week’s speaker.
5. I’m planning a personal, self-directed spiritual retreat for myself in the next few weeks. Except, I’ve never done this before. I’ve received some fantastic suggestions from twitter and friends, but I would love anything you have to add to the mix! So please – suggest away.
6. I promise I’m not ignoring any comments or emails. My computer time is very limited, and I have to prioritize getting homework done. Fear not, once I’m able to buy another laptop I can procrastinate my education with abandon and flair.
7. AND THE BEST FOR LAST –
My niece, Cambridge, was born on my daddy’s birthday! 8 pounds 4 ounces. I can’t wait to meet her!