1) Yes, another post from me. Two. In a night. Get over it. It’s happening.
2) It isn’t officially Finals week, but it’s almost worse – a huge, huge, huge paper, like, more important than senior paper, is due. . .TOMORROW! I’ve just got some revising and citations and things to do, but the dorms have had fire alarms, I have had an obscene amount of coffee (no, really. Viewer discretion advised), and it is really, really unlikely that I will, at any point before this afternoon, get sleep.
3) I actually have decent sleeping habits. I get no less than 6 or 7 hours of sleep every night. . .but at this time, every single semester, I turn into a crazy, wild-eyed, lazy, procrastinating college student. And I relish it. I love this time of the year. The stress, the deadlines, the lack of sleep, the giddy delirium, the crash after. . .
4) That was not an April Fools. I’m for serious.
5) I love coffee made in a French press. Except for the last cup of coffee you get out of a brewing, when the coffee sludge is all in the bottom of your cup, and you just have to take it like a shot.
6) I mean, so I hear. About the shot thing. And. . .all. . .
7) I’m glad I decided to write 7 Quick Takes now, instead of a couple of hours and a few pitchers of coffee down the road, when I’ve hit the panicky, paranoid, shaky stage of my annual epic all nighter.
I. . .don’t know. Just, visit Jen for more lucid quick takes.